Since antiquity techniques have been applied for the maintenance and promotion of aesthetics and feminine and masculine beauty. The aims of Aesthetic Medicine are the restoration, maintenance and promotion of aesthetics, beauty and health.
The World Health Organization defines health “as a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not only the absence of injuries or illnesses … Health is the basic condition for happiness, harmonious relationships and the safety of all . “
Aesthetic Medicine can improve the health of those who consider the physical aspect an important ingredient of their identity.
The techniques used are minimally invasive and topical or local anesthesia is used and in an outpatient regimen. At Men s Health Clinic we offer to improve aesthetic aspects of the face and body specially adapted to the demand of modern man.
Facial treatments achieve:
- Restoration of volume on the face (cheekbone, oval, lips).
- Improvement of skin flaccidity, scarring.
- Treatment of hair loss.
- Removal of blemishes, acne and open pores.
- Periocular rejuvenation (dark circles, bags, “crow’s feet”)
- Reduce wrinkles in cheekbones, cheeks, nasogenian folds and lines of expression.
- Reduce and improve the chin
Body treatments achieve:
- Localized fat reduction.
- Improvement of cellulite and stretch marks.
- Improvement of sagging associated with age.
We use top quality products such as hyaluronic acid fillers, polylactic acid, calcium hydroxy apatite etc.